What is Swagelok Hose Advisory Services?
Swagelok Hose Advisory Services (HAS) is an invaluable service program offered by Swagelok where we utilize our industry expertise in fluid system design to help improve hose life and hose performance at your facilities.
Our Swagelok Hose Advisor serves as your partner to identify areas for improvement that you may have not identified and locate hose-related problem areas that may exist. The purpose for every area of discussion is to ultimately save your company time and money. Schedule an appointment today.
Why should you make an investment in Swagelok Hose Advisory Services?
We understand your resources are becoming more valuable than ever and that an investment in a new service program can be a difficult consideration. We ask you to please consider a few questions though:
- Are you tired of the continuing and seemingly endless cost of replacing the same damaged or worn hoses?
- Are hose-related problems causing unplanned outages or wasting product?
- Can these hose-related issues cause potential injuries to your employees and/or damage the environment?
- Does your team have other priorities and day-to-day duties that prevent them from giving your hoses the attention they need and deserve?
That’s where we come in. Swagelok knows you are busy and may not have the time, resources, or experience to troubleshoot the hose-related problems that may exist within your facility.
What can you expect in a Swagelok HAS session?
During a HAS session, our Hose Advisor will perform an onsite inspection with you to best understand your needs and goals for improving your hose systems. After establishing goals that make the most sense to you and your team, our Hose Advisor will complete a visual inspection of the key areas that have been identified. Upon completion of the HAS session, you will be provided with detailed report that includes the following:
- A summary of overall findings and improvement suggestions for hose installation, inspection, and selection at your facility
- A personalized guide for hose inspection and preventative maintenance, tailored to address the findings at your specific facility
- Suggestions on potential replacement options for hose assemblies that may be a better fit for a particular application
- Tips and suggestions for preventative maintenance schedules for the specific applications at your facility
- A prioritized list of improvement recommendations for individually identified hose assemblies at your facility
Swagelok Hose Advisory Services was designed to make your job easier and to allow you to operate more safely and more efficiently, making your company more profitable. Our job is serve you not just as your local hose expert, but also as your high performance resource for fluid system expertise.
Schedule an Appointment
Hoses are too often considered an oversight and not as important as other areas of plant operations. Overlooking the very items that feed your process or keep the pressure on, can end up being an expensive issue that could have been easily avoided. Schedule an appointment with our Swagelok Hose Advisor today. If you have any immediate questions, please contact your account manager or email us below. We're here to help.